Fields marked with a * are required.
Code of Conduct
I understand and agree to the following, (knowing that later I will be asked to commit to a fuller, more complete list of house rules as well as fill out a more complete application/intake form):
- to live drug/alcohol free with the exception of medications prescribed to resident, not exceeding prescribed amount (we do not allow Methadone, Suboxone or medical marijuana).
- to understand that rooms may be searched and drug screens happen at any time and that violations could be cause for dismissal.
- to understand that daily chores and a weekly house meeting are mandatory.
- to inform a staff person any time I plan to be gone overnight. (I also understand that no overnights for the first 14 days and after that no more than three, non consecutive overnights in a seven day period.)
- to not have visitors except on weekends from 10am to 9pm for no more than 4 hours, not invite members of the opposite sex into my room at any time and have no guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- to understand that physical violence, verbal abuse, harassment or any other kind of violence, theft, the use or possess of firearms or weapons or lying to staff members will be a cause for termination
- to understand that, whether on or off premises, illegal activity will be cause for dismissal. These include but are not limited to: a. using, distributing or possessing illegal drugs, b. theft, c. illegal gambling, d. prostitution
- to contribute a monthly community fee, 2 weeks of which will be forfeited if I am terminated. (No refund of community fee will be provided unless a 2 week notice is given before giving up residency.)
- to follow an education and/or rehabilitation plan as developed by HnH which could include outside counseling, AA meetings etc, as appropriate.