Fields marked with a * are required.
Code of Conduct
I understand and agree to the following, (knowing that later I will be asked to commit to a fuller, more complete list of house rules as well as fill out a more complete application/intake form):
- to live drug/alcohol free with the exception of medications prescribed to resident, not exceeding prescribed amount (we do not allow Methadone, Suboxone or medical marijuana).
- to understand that rooms may be searched and drug screens happen at any time and that violations could be cause for dismissal.
- to understand that daily chores and a weekly house meeting are mandatory.
- to inform a staff person any time I plan to be gone overnight. (I also understand that no overnights for the first 14 days and after that no more than three, non consecutive overnights in a seven day period.)
- to not have visitors except on weekends from 10am to 9pm for no more than 4 hours, not invite members of the opposite sex into my room at any time and have no guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- to understand that physical violence, verbal abuse, harassment or any other kind of violence, theft, the use or possess of firearms or weapons or lying to staff members will be a cause for termination
- to understand that, whether on or off premises, illegal activity will be cause for dismissal. These include but are not limited to: a. using, distributing or possessing illegal drugs, b. theft, c. illegal gambling, d. prostitution
- to contribute a monthly community fee, 2 weeks of which will be forfeited if I am terminated. (No refund of community fee will be provided unless a 2 week notice is given before giving up residency.)
- to follow an education and/or rehabilitation plan as developed by HnH which could include outside counseling, AA meetings etc, as appropriate.
Once this preliminary application is received it will be reviewed and applicant contacted (through the email or phone number provided on this application) as to their status prior to any interview process which starts with filling out a full application.